Welcome to the United States Sailboat Show
Watch a time lapse video of the set up of the U.S. Sailboat Show.
Now in its 45th year, the United States Sailboat Show, October 9-13, 2014, attracts more than 50,000 boating enthusiasts from around the world to the waterfront of historic Annapolis, Maryland. The Chesapeake Bay town is also home of the U.S. Naval Academy. Recognized worldwide as the premier sailing showcase, this is the place to buy, sell or dream!
The United States Powerboat Show, now in its 43rd year, is the oldest in-water powerboat show in the country, October 16-19, 2014. Both shows are the oldest and largest, new in-water boat shows in the world and held in Annapolis, Maryland.
This Year's Features
- Daily Seminars by Cruising World, Chesapeake Bay
- Take the Wheel Interactive Workshops including Boat Demos
- Smaller Boats From One Designs & Trailerables To Sailing Dinghies & Inflatables
- Sailing Equipment, Rigging & Accessories
- Maintenance Products & Services
- Vacation Basin - NEW Charter & Travel Section
- Hottest Domestic & International Racing and Cruising Boats
- One of the Largest Collections of Multihull Sailboats on the Planet
- Grand Prize Drawing - The 2013 Grand Prize Drawing winner of the 7 day/ 6 night charter in the British Virgin Islands provided by The Moorings with airfare sponsored by BVI Tourism Board is Jason Haefner, Lewiston NY. Congratulations, Jason.
Due to Health and Safety Regulations, NO animals other than service dogs will be allowed in any boat show areas.
Baby Strollers are discouraged, especially on floating docks.
Boat Show Hotels
Contact: Natalie Owens