Welcome to the United States Powerboat Show
October 16-19, 2014
Now in its 43rd year, the United States Powerboat Show, October 16-19, 2014, attracts over 40,000 attendees. The show, the nation’s oldest and largest in-water powerboat exhibition.
Located in the quaint town of Annapolis, Maryland, the show features everything from luxurious motor yachts and trawlers to high-performance boats and offshore fishing machines. There are family cruisers, center consoles, inflatables and trailerable powerboats. Attendees will also find a wide selection of marine equipment, high-tech electronics, accessories, gear and related services such as boating lessons, rentals, insurance firms and lending institutions.
|Click here to view time lapse video of the set up of 2013 U.S. Powerboat Show.|
This Year's Features
- Seminars by Chesapeake Bay Magazine
- The Latest in Navigation Equipment and Information
- Trailerable Boats & Inflatables
- Boating Products, Accessories, Equipment & Gear
- Antique & Classic Boats
- Center Console Fishing Collection
- Grand Prize Drawing - The 2013 Grand Prize Winner of a 7/Day-6/Night luxury charter in the British Virgin Islands provided by MarineMax Vacations with airfare courtesy of BVI Tourism Board is Carina Baurley, Deerfield Beach FL. Congratulations Carina!
Due to Health and Safety Regulations, NO animals other than service dogs will be allowed in any boat show areas.
Baby Strollers are discouraged, especially on floating docks.